QUICKSTART-when using as Power Attenuator 1. Set your amplifier to the correct impedance to match your intended speaker load impedance. 2. Set the RockCrusher to the same impedance as your amplifier. 3. Connect the Input of the RockCrusher to the speaker output of your amplifier with a 18 Gauge Speaker Cable (recommended minimum is 16 Gauge or ...
GuitarBassPro! Rivera RockCrusher Recording Power Attenuator [Rockcrusher] - Rivera''s RockCrusher Recording power attenuator and load box could be your gateway to epic tube-amp tonal bliss. Building on the already popular RockCrusher power attenuator, RockCrusher Recording adds a built-in cabinet emulator with an 11-band EQ, so you can dial-in your tone perfectly - at any volume.
· #bugerapowersoak #ampvolume #guitardiscoveriesPlaying a vintage amp in your bedroom or apartment? How can you get real analog distortion from a Vintage Tube ...
· Rivera RockCrusher Power Attenuator/Load Box for Amplifiers | Sweetwater I need to get an attenuator. I''ve heard great things about the aracom but right now its out of my budget and the payment plan for this works for me. Anyone here have or …
We gave the RockCrusher an 8/16-ohm selector switch so you can use either value to accurately match your cabinets and amplifiers. Massive thermal capacity with convection cooling allows it to handle 120watts of Tube power with ease. Rivera have also built in features that ensure the Rock Crusher is easy to use both onstage and in the studio.
We have collected for you the Guitar Amp Attenuators Equipment list navigation: Fryette Power Station PS2 Rivera RockCrusher Gold Fryette Power Station 100 Tone King Ironman II Attenuator Two Notes Torpedo Captor 4 Ohms Mesa Boogie CabClone IR+ 8 Ohms Koch Amps LB120-II/4 Universal Audio OX Amp Top Box Suhr Reactive Load Boss WAZA Tube Amp Expander Tone King Ironman II Mini Attenuator …
· Gear Review: Aracom Amps Power Rox PRX150-Pro Attenuator. Summary: This is hands-down the best attenuator on the market! I''ve played a lot of attenuators, and no other has been able to retain tone and dynamics at high attenuation levels as the Power Rox! Pros: The Power Rox isn''t just an attenuator.
· Messages. 1,357. Mar 16, 2011. #1. Features: Front Panel: Bypass/Attenuation switch, 8/16 ohm selector switch, Edge and Warm switches, Attenuation Level switch that goes from -3, -8, -12, -16, -20 and Studio. Selecting the Studio setting activates the "Level" knob for fine tuning the volume from max to zero (no sound) while in Studio mode.
· Get the latest Rivera RockCrusher Power Attenuator price & reviews at Amazon. Two Notes Torpedo Reload Reactive-Active Attenuator The Two Notes Torpedo Reload is designed to be the be-all and end-all for quiet or silent playing, reamping and recording.
The RockCrusher is invaluable and unbeatably versatile because you can place it between your amp and speaker cab as a power attenuator, or use it in place of your speaker cabinet as a load box while sending its balanced XLR or unbalanced 1/4" line out to another amp as a slave, or even send its output to a mixer for recording or live performance!
The Rockcrusher can be placed in between your amp and speaker cab as a power attenuator, or use it in place of your speaker cabinet as a load box while sending its balanced XLR or unbalanced line out to another amp as a slave, or even send its output to a mixer for recording or live performance.
· Premier Guitar reviews the RockCrusher power attenuator. Premier Guitar reviews the RockCrusher power attenuator. Premier Guitar reviews the RockCrusher power attenuator. Geddy Lee adds RockCrusher to his 200watt bass rig! ... ©2021 Rivera Amplification · Design and Hosting by New Level Graphics.
Fat Llama is a peer-to-peer rental platform — we connect people who need stuff with people who have stuff. Easy. Find what you''re looking for, book the item for the dates you need it and get verified by us. Arrange a time to collect your item from the renter and enjoy your rental. Return the item to the renter and leave a review.
· Read Sweetwater customer reviews for Rivera RockCrusher Recording Power Attenuator with 11-Band EQ Speaker Emulator Reviews. Rated 5.0 / 5 by 18 customers! (800) 222-4700 Talk to an expert!
· 41. Mar 6, 2016. #8. Well, the Rockcrusher was hooked up backwards. This was due to two main issues: 1. Poor instructions that came with the unit 2. A video by Paul Rivera Junior trying to help folks with hookup issues, but basically showing them how to hook it up backwards.
· Sweetwater''s Mitch Gallagher shows off how amazing the Rivera Rockcrusher amp attenuator is: The Rivera Rockcrusher allows you ...
· 1,592. Location: Australia. I love my Rock Crusher. Couldn''t use my Plexi without it. This is the Rock Crusher at full attenuation (bedroom level) with My Plexi. Neil Skene, May 9, 2019. #6. StratoMarshall, jimmyjames, Mitchell Pearrow and 1 other person like this.
Rivera RockCrusher Recording Features at a Glance: Power attenuator helps keep your volume down without killing tone Built-in cabinet emulator with 11-band EQ 8-ohm and 16-ohm modes let you use the RockCrusher with almost any amp/speaker combination Hear your tube amp''s true tone- at any volume Tonally transparent so you hear your amp.
· Totally subjective. The jhs box would be the cheaper and safer option. A traditional attenuator *may* (depending on who you ask) eat tubes and be harder on the amp. Nasser, CB91710, gjohnson441496 and 1 other person like this. To complicate things, not all all-tube amps drive the power tubes hard enough to distort.
· Up for sale is my Rivera RockCrusher. I''m not sure of the year but I got it 2019. This thing works great taming a loud amp and is easy to use. The attenuator works perfectly but the edge of the front label is slightly pulling away from the front. See last picture. This doesn''t affect the sou...
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rivera RockCrusher Power Attenuator & Load Box 8/16_ 120W at Amazon . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.
The Rivera RockCrusher Power Attenuator does just that. For home or silent recording, having a high-wattage capacity load box gives artistic freedom to record at all hours and in all environs. Whether you''re in an apartment in New York, a club in Hamburg, or even a church in Salt Lake City, the ability to record or perform at controlled, low ...
Rivera''s RockCrusher Recording builds on the already popular RockCrusher power attenuator, adding an 11-band EQ and a built-in cabinet emulator to dial in your tone exactly the way you want it! With the Power Attenuator, you can easily crank up your tube amp and get the full tone at any volume without worrying about loss of tone.
- Selectable 8 Ohm or 16 Ohm switch - Unlike most other attenuators, the RockCrusher lets you select between the two most common impedances of 8 Ohms and 16 Ohms as you like. (All you need to make sure is to stay at or above 8 Ohm on the two parallel speaker output jacks) - There''s an asymmetrical and a symmetrical (XLR) output on the RockCrusher.
The fifth of the top amp attenuators is the Rivera RockCrusher. If you have worked hard to create your sound and want to keep it exactly the way it is then the RockCrusher comes highly recommended by its owners. The load box and recording power attenuator has an 11 band equalizer that actually works as intended and as stated.
Built into the RockCrusher is a reactive load network for proper speaker-amplifier interaction. Rather than a purely resistive load like many of the other power attenuators on the market, the Rock Crusher ensures that the amplifier and speaker see each other in a proper relationship of impedance and inductive/capacitive reactance.
Our Rivera RockCrusher Power Attenuator Review. One of the most important tools in the arsenal of any guitarist who has to adjust studio/stage levels with an open throttle on their tube amp is a powerful and reliable attenuator, also known as a load box.
The Rivera RockCrusher Recording takes all the power-attenuating magic of the original that allows you to get that thick, crunchy tube overdrive from your amp at practice levels, and it adds an 11-band EQ and other new features to make the RockCrusher Recording a must-have piece in your arsenal.
· Rivera Amplification has announced the 50th Golden Anniversary RockCrusher Power Attenuator, celebrating 50 years since Paul Rivera began modifying amps in his shop in New York City. As per the original purple model, the golden RockCrusher can be used between an amp and speaker cab, or used in place of a speaker cab as a load box.
Used Rivera Rockcrusher Power Attenuator. Used. Rivera. Rockcrusher Power Attenuator. (48 Contigous U.S. States) FREE. Gear returned in mint condition. If you''re looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. Includes 45-Day, No-Hassle Returns. Includes full manufacturer''s warranty.
· Rivera RockCrusher Guitar Power Attenuator One thing that sets Rivera RockCrusher apart from its contemporaries is its internal reactive load …
· Rivera already had a hit with the RockCrusher, known among studio pros for being one of the most transparent guitar amp attenuators around. Now the Rivera RockCrusher Recording adds a all analog 11-band EQ Speaker Emulator to Rivera''s acclaimed attenuator and load box.
Koch Loadbox II specifications. 120 Watt continuous Power Attenuator, DI, dummy load & speaker simulator. 7 power output levels: – , 40%, 15%, 5%, 2%, 1%, 0%. Transformer balanced DI output for PA or recording. Selectable speaker-simulation filters for cabinet style and mic position.
· Load box and attenuator function up to 120W RMS capacity. Enormous and robust internal components. Full bypass capability with no insertion loss. Order your Rivera RockCrusher Power Attenuator today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy. See all Rivera Electric Guitar Preamps.
The functioning capacity of the attenuator goes up to a capacity of 120W RMS. In Depth – The Rivera Rock Crusher has a power handling capacity of about 120W RMS, and an impedance of 8/16 ohms. The input channelizes in the form of 1*1/4" of the amplifier; and the output is in the unit of 2*1/4" measured from the speaker output, and from ...
· Burbank, CA (January 22, 2011) -- Designed for stage and studio, Rivera''s RockCrusher attenuates the signal coming from an amplifier so that the full tone of the amp can be captured without running speakers at full volume or dialing down the master volume. Rather than using a purely resistive load like many of the other power attenuators, the RockCrusher ensures that the amplifier and ...